This is where you can talk about the game
winged0ne

Postby winged0ne » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:59 pm

Hey all, just giving a bug report before the weekend of what I found. I do want to start off by saying that playing the game is really fun both in single player and multiplayer. I remember playing it last year with a friend at PAX for a long time. Played a few more times with friends over steam recently, then by myself. Just wanted to give a list of items I saw that I thought you may want to know. I know you are due to launch soon but I'm assuming you still want issues reported?

• [Bug?] Text on main menu seems blurry? Could be my res 1980 x 1080 on not full screen. I notice the same under the Stats menu for the tabs at the top.
  • [Bug?] When switching between main menu items the camera rotates a little, moves to the side, then the camera does a quick shift at the end of the animation.
  • [Bug] In single player if you hit escape to pause the game or when you're at the Escaped! or Destroyed! screen the money asteroid keeps moving on the radar.
  • [Bug] The text +- number appear in the ship upgrade menu under armor.

rlaplume
Site Admin

Re: Report

Postby rlaplume » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:28 am

Hey Winged0ne,

Thanks for the feedback! It's never too late to get some feedback and I'll pass this along to the team for them to fix up and investigate! I just did a quick look myself too on your reports.

-The main menu text does seem a bit blurry compared to the rest of the text in the other menus. We'll look into that

- The camera definitely "Snaps" At the end of the camera movement. Thanks for finding that bug!

-Yup that scrap asteroid does seem to keep moving when the game is paused. Good bug find. We'll get that one fix up

-The text in the shop is known to us and we are still working on what is shown here. Right now that info is only place holder

Keep up the good work and I'm glad you've enjoyed the game so far!!!
Ryan LaPlume
Risen Games
Game Designer

Return to “Stardrift Nomads Gameplay”